Monday, March 1, 2010

Bridal Show at Terranea Resort, Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yesterday, Terranea Resort hosted The Festival of Brides bridal show. As always it was a wonderful show with fabulous vendors.

I really loved helping La Quinta Resort produce their booth. They had four inspirational boards, one including stationery from Mimio Papers, and others including various images from weddings at the resort by Epic Imagery, Jim Kennedy Photography and Red Loft Studios. I also especially loved the orange, green and ivory flowers that Amy from Hidden Garden created. However, I think my favorite touch was the beautiful choclate brown structure with ivory chiffon, and a wrought iron crystal chandelier that Fabian from Level 4 International provided.

It was also great to spend time with vendors that I don't always to get to chat with when we are on jobs together!

I am really looking forward to the next Festival of Brides show hosted by The Beverly Hills Montage on March 21st.






No comments: