Thursday, March 18, 2010

I will be speaking at the International Special Events Society in Las Vegas next week!

I am so thrilled to have been invited to speak at the Las Vegas chapter International Special Events Society (ISES). ISES Las Vegas is a peer network of professionals from a variety of special events disciplines including caterers, meeting planners, decorators, event planners, audio-visual technicians, party and convention coordinators, educators, journalists, hotel sales managers and many more professional disciplines. Their mission is to educate, advance and promote the special events industry and its network of professionals.

I will also be joined by leading designer, & producer of specialty table linens and chair covers Youngsong Martin of Wildflower Linen. The event will take place on Monday, March 29th at 12:00pm. It's being held at The Four Seasons, Las Vegas. For more information on how to register, please visit www.iseslv.com.

I will also be selling and signing my book WEDDING WISDOM. If you have already purchased my book, please make sure to bring it so I can sign it for you!

I hope to see and meet you there!

Much Gratitude,
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: