Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inside Weddings Magazine, Spring Issue

I could not be happier about the new Inside Weddings Issue that is schedule to come out this April!! I have been apart of Inside Weddings since it's conception and am honored to have been apart of many of their issues. But this Spring 2010 issue is by far my favorite! I have a 10 page spread on a wedding I did at the stunning Resort at Pelican Hill last August. After working so hard with a fabulous family, I am thrilled to see the wedding featured. Hard work and detailed planning does pay off! Also in this issue is an article I wrote about the differences between a wedding planner and a catering manager. Many brides who are just starting out in the planning process tend to get these two very important jobs intermixed.. thinking they are one in the same but indeed they are not! And lastly, there is a feature on my favorite new trend, My Video My Voice! All exciting things!! Thanks so much to Inside Weddings for your continued support over the years as well as to my publicist, Leila Khalil, to assist in the process of getting me featured.

Be sure to buy the magazine when it comes out in April!

A sneak peak to my feature!
http://insideweddings.com/iwdownloads/iw27/Spring2010-Freedman-Williams.pdf

Much Gratitude,


Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: