Monday, June 14, 2010

Glen Ellen's Beltane Ranch


If you're looking for a breathtaking getaway location or wedding destination, check out the lovely Beltane Ranch in Sonoma Valley! They have a super cute Bed and Breakfast overlooking green vineyards, beautiful gardens, and vast fields. It's only 8 miles from downtown Sonoma and Napa Valley, and they do beautiful weddings, events, and retreats. I'm hoping to take a trip up there as soon as possible! It looks absolutely gorgeous (see pictures below). It is my step-brother's girlfriend's family winery! And if you can't make a visit there just yet, you can always try their wine...I'm having a few bottles shipped to me soon! Their 2009 Sauvignon Blanc scored an 89 in Wine Spectator--high for a Sauvignon Blanc and higher than Cakebread and Kunde (which both got an 86)! Read this article for more background on the Ranch and take a peek at their website to purchase a case or make reservations!


A Gorgeous View of the B & B



A Lovely Ceremony


Much Gratitude,
Mary Dann-McNamee

3 comments:

Andrew Bryant Photography said...

That place is absolutely gorgeous. I've been looking for a place like this to take my wife for a weekend. Add a few bottles of wine with the scenery and I think we'd be set for a nice relaxing weekend. Thanks for posting this Mary!

car insurances said...

That place is absolutely gorgeous. I've been looking for a place like this to take my wife for a weekend. Add a few bottles of wine with the scenery and I think we'd be set for a nice relaxing weekend. Thanks for posting this Mary!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog
website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
broadcast provided bright clear concept

Feel free to visit my webpage - he has a good point