Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Looks like Excitement in the Future!

A lot of public appearances coming up in the next couple of months that I’m getting excited and ready for! First, we’re working on our first book signing at the Barnes and Nobles in Manhattan Beach in January. We’ll know an exact date soon so be sure to check back! I’m also looking forward to being a speaker at the American Association of Bridal Consultants California Chapters within the first quarter of 2010. And tomorrow, Wednesday, November 18th, I’m speaking at the ISES’s Meet the Masters!! This is where ISES Los Angeles Chapter recognizes our industry accomplishments as a leader in our field and I feel honored to be a part of it! I get to meet chapter members and guests in a relaxed environment and speak casually and honestly about my profession. The event will be held at the Pasadena Convention Center and there are still seats available!! You can purchase them at the door for $115. Hopefully I will see you there!!

Much Gratitude,
Mary

No comments: