Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WEDDING WISDOM book signing was such a success!

Last week we had our book signing at Barnes and Noble in Manhattan Beach and it was such a success! I am so very grateful for all the vendors (JL Desings, Level 4 Interntational, Wildflower Linen, Bella Weddings and Events, Classic Party Rentals, The Butter End Cakery, Trista Lerit Photography, and Isable Gonzales Videotique) who contributed to make it such a success! We sold more books than expected and Barnes & Noble said it was the best book signing they’ve ever had at their store. Thank you for all who attended! I appreciate your continued support. Thanks also to my hubby who brought my little girls. My 4 year old Gracie also brought her best buddy Jackson.

Lastly, I am also thrilled to announce that Penny, the manager of Barnes and Noble, is the winner of a complimentary stay at La Quinta Resort and Club.

Here are some pictures of the fabulous event!





Thanks again to everyone!

Much Gratitude,
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: