Friday, October 23, 2009

This past Tuesday I made a trip out to San Diego to attended Ceremony Magazine’s party at Rancho Valencia in Rancho Sante Fe! On my way to the event, I stopped to say “hi” to my friends at La Costa Resort and Spa where I introduced them to the video books (www. Myvideomyvoice) and will be partnering with their marketing department to increase visibility of the amazing resort via the a custom video book. After my lovely meeting, I was off to Rancho Valencia Resort for Ceremony’s Magazine’s annual event. It was a truly beautiful setting and the resort has a small quaint feel. Amongst the featured vendors at the event were Raj Tents, Lounge Appeal, and The Wayne Foster Band! We sipped yummy martinis and enjoyed delicious treats by a few different catering companies including The Abbey! I played catch up with one of my favorite catering managers, Paige Levy of The Grand Del Mar, who is going to get a custom video book to feature their resort! I also had a great conversation with Jason Taylor of Taylor films and he’s going to become a distributor of the book. All great news and we’re thrilled the video books are taking off!

Below is a picture of myself with my event manager Constance Curtis along with Vanessa of Lollipop Events.



Much Gratitude,
Mary

No comments: