Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My partnership over the past month with AmeriChip has been extremely exciting and I had the honor of speaking about the new video memory books two Sundays ago at the Bloomingdales in Century City, CA. The event was a success and there was so much interest of the video memory books… everyone is thrilled and cant wait to start purchasing! Bloomingdales even asked that I give them my wands to display at their bridal registry department…. Thanks KCee J I also enjoyed catching up with old vendors and meeting new, especially Jorge Perez from Waterford Crystal. Enjoy the pictures below and hopefully I’ll see you at my next speaking event. Enjoy the pictures below!


Speaking about the memory books













Demonstrating how the book works
Jorge from Waterford and I at the Bloomingdales event!


Much Gratitude,
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: