Thursday, August 20, 2009

ABC at the Viceroy

Monday night I had the pleasure of speaking at the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) meeting held at the The Viceory in Santa Monica! It was so great to see some familiar faces as well meet some new ones. I spoke about “Growing You Team Without Overextending Yourself: The Art of Delegation.” You might say, “This sounds familiar!” And it is, because this is the same topic as the DVD I produced for the Florida ABC Convention just a few weeks ago. The topic has been well received by the Florida ABC as well as the LA Chapter last night. It was a wonderful night and I hope to have more like it soon!

Our Number 1 Seller...Wedding Wands!









2 comments:

Project Nadine Lynn said...

Sounds great, is the DVD already available for purchase? I would love a copy but didn't see it listed on your site yet.

Anonymous said...

Hello...great release