Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Mentorship Opportunity - Terranea Resort!

I am thrilled to announce a new Mentorship opportunity that has just become available!
I have a new opening to increase your wedding planning experience and wedding wisdom on September 2 + 3, 2011 at The Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes.  Your Friday and Saturday will be filled with education, inspiration and hands on experience to take your business to the next level. 

Day 1 will be filled with office training and education on how my business is run.
Day 2 will be filled with shadowing me while I lead my team, orchestrate a rehearsal, manage vendors and help clients through their magical wedding day (from set up to break down). 


All will take place at the beautiful Terranea Resort!

At the end of your mentorship you will receive a certificate of completion, an autographed signed copy of my book, Wedding Wisdom, and 2 hours career counseling time for follow up.  The reduced mentorship fee is $ 1,500. (a $1,500 savings)  Please note: travel fees are not included, but I will get you the lowest available room rates at this amazing resort.

See what Janet had to say about her past mentorship with Mary:
Mary, 
Words will never be enough to thank you for the wonderful time I had with you!  It was  so  Amazing to be able to be a part of your life if only for 3 days!!!  I look forward to our next time together! I am so happy to have gained you as a friend and mentor.  I will treasure our time we shared  forever!
Warmest Wishes to you and your family!Janet

Below are images of Terranea. Enjoy!






Much Gratitude!
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: