Friday, May 20, 2011

New Mentorship Opportunities!

I am thrilled to announce two new Mentorship opportunities:

I have two new openings to increase your wedding planning experience and wedding wisdom on June 17 + 18, 2011 at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and September 2 + 3, 2011 at The Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes.  Your Friday and Saturday will be filled with education, inspiration and hands on experience to take your business to the next level. 

Day 1 will be filled with in office training and education on how my business is run, along with a wedding rehearsal.

Day 2 will be filled with shadowing me while I lead my team, vendors and clients through their magical wedding day (from set up to break down). 

At the end of your mentorship you will receive a certificate of completion, a autographed signed copy of my book, Wedding Wisdom, and 2 hours career counseling time for follow up.  The reduced mentorship fee is $ 1500. (a $1500 savings)  Please note: travel fees are not included, but I will get you the lowest available room rates at these amazing resorts.

See what Janet had to say about her past mentorship with Mary:

Mary, 

Words will never be enough to thank you for the wonderful time I had with you!  It was  so  Amazing to be able to be a part of your life if only for 3 days!!!  I look forward to our next time together! I am so happy to have gained you as a friend and mentor.  I will treasure our time we shared  forever!

Warmest Wishes to you and your family!
Janet

Below are images of the resorts. Enjoy!

 The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel

The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel

The Terranea Resort, Palos Verdes

Much Gratitude!
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: