Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kolo USA

Kolo recently sent me a new sample product that I just love!! It’s called the Kolo Rivoli Accordion Box and it’s just the thing every Bride needs to keep organized and stress-free. I use lots different types of folders like this for each of my clients, and this one is fabulous! The folder is great quality, expandable, and has 7 tabbed sections making it super easy to arrange vendor documents and miscellaneous papers. You can also customize the box by placing a photo or label in the window. I’ve always loved all of Kolo’s products. Pictures are a big part of every wedding and they have wonderful photo albums and photo books. They also make my absolute favorite guest book album, shown below. In addition, all Kolo products are available for purchase online or at Aarons Brothers..super convenient! See images below and take a peek at their website!


The New Kolo Rivoli

Much Gratitude,

Mary Dann-McNamee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Habeutele xaikalitag bexpentee [url=http://usillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Ziveabace http://gussannghor.com sesUnlopUnabs