Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New DVD for Florida Association of Bridal Consultants

I am very excited to announce that I am going to be producing a new educational DVD! Unlike the first two I created (The Wedding Planner Path, over 1,000 copies sold and The Balanced Planner, over 800 copies sold) this is an educational DVD that will premier at the Florida State Conference for The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)! I was originally asked to speak at the conference but I am unable to due to a wedding I have at The Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach, CA. The educational DVD focuses on “Growing your staff without over extending yourself...attracting the best help and the art of delegation.” It’s a topic so close to me as I have been fortunate to work with great staff over the past 18 years.

After the conference the DVD will be available for purchase on my web site and through the ABC…so look out for it soon! To purchase either of my other DVDs visit http://www.marydann.com/

Here's a picture of part of my team from a wedding at The Skirball Culturla Center

No comments: