Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding in Honor of Jennifer Zins and Jian Boldi

Words cannot even describe the beauty of Jennifer and Jian’s wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. If you’ve seen my previous posts of Jennifer’s Bridal Shower, and Jennifer and Jian’s Rehearsal Dinner you know that their wedding pictures would be sure not to disappoint. I just got a few from Danny Baker of Epic Imagery and I couldn’t wait to share them with you. If you look closely in the first one you can say a plane with a banner behind giving a “Congratulations” to the happy a couple…a surprise from Jennifer’s Mother, Holly.

This was one of the most elegant weddings I have planned to date and I couldn’t have done it without the help of Trump National Golf Club, The Hidden Garden, Level 4 International, Unique Table Tops, BBJ Linens, DeBois Entertainment, Carving Ice and the FryGirl. I can’t wait to see more of what Epic Imagery and Manifest Videography captured on this magnificent wedding.














No comments: