Thursday, February 12, 2009

Casa del Mar/Shutters on the Beach Event

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending a fabulous reception and dinner for wedding planners hosted by Casa del Mar and Shutters on the Beach. Toby Lent, Director of Catering for Casa and Shutters organized the entire evening and did a superb job! Cocktails started over at Casa del Mar where they showcased their ballroom and saw a beautiful ceremony set up. We then walked over to Shutters on the Beach into a beautiful ballroom with gorgeous long tables, romantic lighting, and Stunning flowers…. Exceptional job Ricardo (from Luna Gardens). The delicious five course dinner was followed by espressos (Tricia from America’s Cup) and amazing mini deserts (Epicurean Umbrella). I always enjoy reconnecting with other industry professionals, especially at one of my favorite Hotels! Thanks to my husband (who stayed home with the girls), I had a wonderful night out!

Here I am with Toby, and my two office managers, Holly and Constance

No comments: