Friday, May 28, 2010

Temecula Presentation to Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) - Inland Empire

I headed to Temecula last Tuesday for a speaking engagement for the ABC Inland Empire monthly chapter meeting. On the way, I had lunch with Godfather film’s John Goolsby at the beautiful South Coast Winery and enjoyed a mini little tasting which was super lovely! In the evening, I spoke at Wilson Creek Winery about managing clients’ expectations of selling, planning and the day of journey. The room I spoke in was the Barrel Room with wine barrels all around us. The wine and the service was outstanding, and the owner of the winery came out to greet everyone which was a super nice touch. It was so nice to see so many familiar faces, especially the La Quinta Resort catering team along with my real-life sister Rose. I can’t wait to go back again when I don’t have to do public speaking! I have posted a few images from the night. See below!








All images provided by Stephen Ashby
Much Gratitude,
Mary Dann-McNamee

No comments: